A Word from Human Resources
Dianne Tisdale, Director of Human Resources
The staff at RiverMead tend to be extremely devoted to their work. Everyone is ready and willing to give more than 100% for our extraordinary residents, beautiful campus, and our notable Vision and Mission. (Link to web page Mission Statement) Once you get to know the staff and management, you'll see how talented and how generous they are here and in their activities outside of RiverMead as well. It is that kind of drive and passion for personal growth that we really value.
RiverMead has been a sought-after Retirement Community for Monadnock area- enthusiasts since 1995, and over that time, we have become the employer of choice, attracting and retaining highly-qualified, trained, and compassionate staff.
During our 23 years, we have developed and provided some of the best benefits in the area:
HEALTH INSURANCE (FT)
SHORT & LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE (FT)
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT (FT/PT)
PAID TIME OFF WITH ROLL OVER UP TO 360 HOURS (FT/PT)
403(b) RETIREMENT PLAN WITH CONTRIBUTION MATCH OF 4.5% (FT/PT)
EMPLOYEE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (FT/PT)
TUITION REIMBURSEMENT AND ASSISTANCE (FT/PT)
And Benefits For ALL Employees
- Learning & Advancement Opportunities
- Free CPR Training
- Uniform Reimbursement
- Subsidized Meal Program
- Free Holiday Meals
- Weekend Shift Differential
- $500 New Hire Referral Bonus Program
- $200 Annual Perfect Attendance Award Bonus
- SOS Award Bonus (i.e. bonus for picking up extra shifts to cover shortages)
- Anniversary Recognition at Milestone Years
- AAA Membership Discount
- Use of On-Site Fitness Rooms & Swimming Pool
- Thanksgiving Turkey & Holiday Pies
- Staff Events & Raffles
- Free Coffee, Muffins & Donuts Daily
RiverMead is a strong community contributor. Whether it's supporting local Chambers of Commerce programs, providing work-based learning opportunities for area students, or working with our learning and arts partners to host special events, RiverMead's positive community influence extends far beyond our campus.
- Recipient of Greater Peterborough Chamber of Commerce 2017 Business/Education Partnership of the Year Award.
- Dollars for scholars
- Peterborough Players – Summer and Met Live (Corporate Sponsor and underwrite transportation).
- Members of our Leadership team serve on the board of the local hospital
- Dining services offers 'white-glove' apprentices for local students.
We carefully screen potential new hires, conducting two background checks.We assure our new employees are thoroughly trained and are provided the resources and feedback necessary for success!
Our compensation and benefits are highly competitive.We create strong recognition programs - so if you are interested in experiencing this from your own perspective… Do not miss our job opportunities and exciting career options!