RiverMead is a not-for-profit, full-service, LifeCare Community located in picturesque Peterborough, New Hampshire. As a full-service community, RiverMead offers a wide variety of services and amenities to the residents it serves. Because of the diverse interests and needs of our residents, RiverMead offers many different career options including full-time, part-time and per diem positions.
RiverMead offers its staff competitive wages and benefits, flexible work schedules and the chance to work in a caring and friendly environment.
Since 1993, we have developed and provided some of the best benefits in the area:
- HEALTH and DENTAL INSURANCE (FT)
- SHORT and LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE (FT)
- FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT (FT/PT)
- PAID TIME OFF with ROLL OVER (FT/PT)
- 403(b) RETIREMENT PLAN with CONTRIBUTION MATCH (FT/PT)
- EMPLOYEE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (FT/PT)
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT and ASSISTANCE (FT/PT)
And Benefits For ALL Employees
- Learning and Advancement Opportunities
- Free CPR Training
- Uniform Reimbursement
- Subsidized Meal Program
- Free Holiday Meals
- Weekend Shift Differential
- New Hire Referral Bonus Program
- Anniversary Recognition at Milestone Years
- AAA Membership Discount
- Use of On-Site Fitness Rooms and Swimming Pool
- Thanksgiving Turkey and Holiday Pies
- Staff Events and Raffles
- Free Coffee, Muffins, and Donuts Daily
We carefully screen potential new hires, conducting two background checks. We assure our new employees are thoroughly trained and are provided the resources and feedback necessary for success!
To apply for any of the following open positions, please click on the job title for more information and to begin the online application process.
If you have any questions about employment opportunities, please click here to email the Human Resources Department.