Waitlist, Application, and Move-in Process
We are currently taking applications. Complete our Assisted Living and Memory Support Waitlist Application for peace of mind for you or your loved one.
Our application process is simple:
- Complete the Waitlist Agreement, Confidential Data Application and the Resident Representative Form, the Authorization to Release Medical Information Form, and the Resident Billing Information Form and return to RiverMead
- Provide payment for our refundable $2,000 Waitlist Deposit and our $500 non-refundable Application Fee.
- Your name is entered chronologically onto the Waitlist by the date that you join.
- You can place your name on the list for more than one style of assisted living and memory support suite/room.
- When a suite/room becomes available, the first person on the list ill be contacted and offered that accommodation.
Contact our Marketing and Community Relations Team to walk through the process and to further discuss pricing.
RiverMead provides on-site care through the end of life in our assisted living and memory support neighborhoods. We provide nursing services 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. When residents receive nursing services and care in their home, their overall quality of life is improved.
- Meghan Cook, Health Center Administrator
Our Wait List: You are not just ‘on a list’. You are part of our community before you even move to RiverMead. You are always welcome. We keep you up-to-date on the latest, invite you to our events, special trips, and provide you many opportunities to come and spend time with us. You can even bring a friend!