Waitlist, Application, and Move-in Process
We are currently taking applications. Complete our Assisted Living and Memory Support Waitlist Application for peace of mind for you or your loved one.
Our application process is simple:
- Complete the Waitlist Agreement, Confidential Data Application and the Resident Representative Form, the Authorization to Release Medical Information Form, and the Resident Billing Information Form and return to RiverMead
- Provide payment for our refundable $2,000 Waitlist Deposit and our $500 non-refundable Application Fee.
- Your name is entered chronologically onto the Waitlist by the date that you join.
- You can place your name on the list for more than one style of assisted living and memory support suite/room.
- When a suite/room becomes available, the first person on the list ill be contacted and offered that accommodation.
RiverMead provides on-site care through the end of life in our assisted living and memory support neighborhoods. We provide nursing services 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. When residents receive nursing services and care in their home, their overall quality of life is improved.
- Meghan Cook, Health Center Administrator
Our Wait List: You are not just ‘on a list’. You are part of our community before you even move to RiverMead. You are always welcome. We keep you up-to-date on the latest, invite you to our events, special trips, and provide you many opportunities to come and spend time with us. You can even bring a friend!