Assisted Living and Memory Support Pricing at RiverMead
There is no upfront entrance fee or buy-in fee to move into RiverMead's assisted living and memory support neighborhoods.
There is a one-time non-refundable community fee of $5,000 and a monthly fee that includes support with daily living, memory care, and nursing care. RiverMead does not charge for different levels of care once a resident joins our community. You will not be charged as care needs increase.
Assisted Living Pricing:
Studio Apartment: $11,753 per month
One-Bedroom Apartment: $13,071 per month
Memory Support Pricing:
Studio Apartment: $13,575 per month
The following items are included in the Monthly Pricing:
- 24/7 Nursing Care
- Three Meals a Day in Restaurant-Style Dining
- Medication Management
- Housekeeping and Complete Maintenance Services
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Pharmacy Delivery Service
- Laundry and Linen Service
- Life Enrichment, Recreation, and Exercise
- Specialized Memory Support
- Community Counselor
- Coordination of Medical Care
Contact Dan Moore, Assisted Living Transition Counselor, at 800.200.5433 to further discuss availability and the move-in process. RiverMead has one bedroom and studios currently available.