Available Soon: Apartment #217
Combining Style and Functionality for an Ideally Designed Senior Living Residence
ABOUT THE RESIDENCE:
This unique apartment will offer a new, fully equipped kitchen with stone countertops and stainless steel appliances. The living and dining areas provide ample space for relaxation and entertainment, with the living room leading to a sunny glassed-in porch that connects you to nature.
This apartment is located on the second floor and offers a lovely view with sun-filled rooms.
Situated in the Mead Campus at RiverMead, residents of this apartment can enjoy easy access to numerous amenities such as a swimming pool, fitness center, auditorium, and dining venues.
ASK ABOUT OUR MOVE-IN INCENTIVES:
- Moving expenses paid for by RiverMead, or
- Custom closet of your design for bedroom and linen closet.
- Several Dining Venues (one meal per day is included)
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
- Movie Theater
- Art Studio
- Woodworking Shop
- 100 Raised Garden Beds
- Dining Venues and BYOB Lockers
- Croquet Court
- On-site social and recreational programming and activities
- Shuttle service between both neighborhoods
- Inclusive; one meal per day in the dining venue of your choice
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments and shopping
- Snow removal/landscaping
- 24-hour security
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Weekly bed linen service
- All utilities (except telephone)
- All maintenance (indoors and out)
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
- Most importantly, care in our Health Center
LIFE AT RIVERMEAD IS MORE AFFORDABLE THAN YOU MAY THINK:
We offer various contract options that can work for an array of budgets. Our Traditional Contract Plan for Apartment #217 is as follows:
- Entrance Fee: $258,400
- Monthly Fee: $5,024
Additional fees apply if more than one person is occupying the unit.
DISCOVER THE SAVINGS:
Residents at RiverMead enjoy many significant social, wellness, and healthcare advantages provided by RiverMead, as well as financial benefits. These benefits include:
- Significantly reduced household expenses as residents are no longer responsible for the costs associated with managing a home, including property taxes, snow removal, maintenance, and utilities.
- Relative certainty of future personal expenses as RiverMead focuses on ensuring monthly service fees remain reasonable for residents, even amidst the high inflation we are currently seeing.
- Reduced healthcare expenses as there is no increase in residents’ monthly service fees should they need care in RiverMead’s Health Center.
- Potential savings on income taxes as payment of non-refundable entrance fees and monthly service fees can often be deducted from income as a healthcare expense on many individuals’ personal income tax returns.
Our one-bedroom apartments have the lowest entrance fee and monthly fee rates giving residents access to all of our services, amenities, and the guarantee of on-site care through the end of life at a great value.
DEVELOP A PLAN
Meet with our Marketing and Community Relations Team to tour the apartment in person and develop a plan to make your move to Mead APT #217. Contact 800.200.5433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach Jennifer or Jeremy.