RiverMead is a not-for-profit, full-service, LifeCare Community located in picturesque Peterborough, New Hampshire. As a full-service community, RiverMead offers a wide variety of services and amenities to the residents it serves. Because of the diverse interests and needs of our residents, RiverMead offers many different career options including full-time, part-time and per diem positions.
RiverMead offers its staff competitive wages and benefits, flexible work schedules and the chance to work in a caring and friendly environment.
Current Job Openings
Thank you for your interest in RiverMead.
RiverMead is accepting applications for the following positions:
- LPNs - Per Diem Shifts (Including Weekends)
- MNAs - Part Time (7 AM - 11 AM)
- LNAs - Part Time (7 AM - 11 AM; 8 AM - Noon; 5 PM - 9 PM)
- Pub Cook - Full Time
- Dishwashers – Part Time (After School/Evenings & Weekends)
- Bussers/Servers – Part Time (After School/Evenings & Weekends)
- Maintenance Tech II/Master Electrician