RiverMead is a not-for-profit, full-service, LifeCare Community located in picturesque Peterborough, New Hampshire. As a full-service community, RiverMead offers a wide variety of services and amenities to the residents it serves. Because of the diverse interests and needs of our residents, RiverMead offers many different career options including full-time, part-time and per diem positions.
RiverMead offers its staff competitive wages and benefits, flexible work schedules and the chance to work in a caring and friendly environment.
Current Job Openings
Thank you for your interest in RiverMead.
RiverMead is accepting applications for the following positions:
- LNA's – Part Time (2nd & 3rd Shifts)
- MNA's - Part Time (1st & 2nd Shifts)
- LPN's - Part Time (1st & 2nd Shifts)
- Dishwashers – Part Time (After School/Evenings & Weekends)
- Health Center Servers – Part Time (After School/Evenings & Weekends)
- Prep Cook – Part Time (Weekends Only)
- Rounds Cook - Full Time (Evenings)
- Housekeeper - Full Time (Available mid-August)